We just began using a new system called TigerPaw. I haven't had a lot of
hands on experience with it yet, but some others here have been digging into
over the course of the last month as we worked to implement it and so far
they really like it for its ticketing system, pricebook/sales options, and
integration with Exchange/etc. Also their team was really cool and easy to
work with. On the downside, they really nagged the hell out of us for a
little bit there right after we purchased it. We finally had to tell them
that we would deal with it on our own and reach out to THEM if we had
questions or needed help.

Since then though they haven't been an annoyance. Just something to think
about. We were using ConnectWise before, and hated it.