I don't know anything about TigerPaw or SugarCRM, however, a search for both on Monser.com yields 5 results for TigerPaw and about 2 dozen for SugarCRM. As far as job opportunities go SugarCRM wins. In Google search results I found a few cases where people were trying to migrate from TigerPaw to SugarCRM.

On 6/3/2011 9:22 AM, Jarred White wrote:
I don't know...

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 6:59 AM, Dustin Puryear <dpury...@puryear-it.com <mailto:dpury...@puryear-it.com>> wrote:

    Isn't Tigerpaw just based on SugarCRM?

    *From:*general-boun...@brlug.net
    <mailto:general-boun...@brlug.net>
    [mailto:general-boun...@brlug.net
    <mailto:general-boun...@brlug.net>] *On Behalf Of *Jarred White
    *Sent:* Thursday, June 02, 2011 11:35 AM
    *To:* general@brlug.net <mailto:general@brlug.net>
    *Subject:* Re: [brlug-general] SugarCRM consulting.

    We just began using a new system called TigerPaw. I haven't had a
    lot of hands on experience with it yet, but some others here have
    been digging into over the course of the last month as we worked
    to implement it and so far they really like it for its ticketing
    system, pricebook/sales options, and integration with
    Exchange/etc. Also their team was really cool and easy to work
    with. On the downside, they really nagged the hell out of us for a
    little bit there right after we purchased it. We finally had to
    tell them that we would deal with it on our own and reach out to
    THEM if we had questions or needed help.

    Since then though they haven't been an annoyance. Just something
    to think about. We were using ConnectWise before, and hated it.

    On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Kevin Bucknum