On 8/17/2011 9:39 AM, Edmund Cramp wrote:
Just a heads up FYI - I'm seeing a huge increase in malicious attachments
coming into our mail server this last few days - generally pretending to be
traffic tickets with a .exe file.  We normally get a few every day and then but
it's not even 10am and I've got 70+ sitting in the quarantine folder today -
most of them are addressed to the honeypot.

Either somebody likes our honeypot or else the bot builders are back to work.

Regards,
Edmund Cramp
That's interesting. This morning my workstation lost all connectivity with the internet. My local apache server worked. The routers all looked ok. I booted up my backup computer and it connected ok. After I rebooted the workstation I was fine. I can't remember the last time something like that happened.