Hi Keith,

The “Encodings and Collations” chapter in the Search Developer’s Guide has a
table that lists the  supported collations by language (section 18.3 on p183).

-Danny

From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Keith L. Breinholt
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 10:08 AM
To: General Mark Logic Developer Discussion
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] Supported languages...

Where can I find a list of supported languages?

I’ve glanced through the main MarkLogic website but didn’t find this
information.

Thanks for any help.

Keith L. Breinholt
breinhol...@ldschurch.org<mailto:breinhol...@ldschurch.org>

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.