Hi Collen,

Thanks for your quick reply. My requirement is to view only facets based on
the options configured and to change the default structure i am getting.

Default structure:

<search:response xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns=""
xmlns:search="http://marklogic.com/appservices/search"; snippet-format="
snippet" total="75207"start="1" page-length="10">
<search:facet name="lesson" type="xs:string">
<search:facet-value name="" count="33951"/>
<search:facet-value name="Addition and Subtraction" count="733">Addition
and Subtraction</search:facet-value>
<search:facet-value name="All About Matter" count="68">All About Matter
</search:facet-value>
<search:facet-value name="Animals" count="54">Animals</search:facet-value>

Customized structure:
i want to change the above structure for "name" attribute i am trying to
display sequence number(1,2,3---) and for "value" i am trying to concat
some values.

Can i achieve the above requirement using custom constarints or is there
any other options to proceed on this?

Thanks,
Manoj.