Hi every one,

Here is a summary of my situation :
My name is Henri Barbé, I am French.
I am in the hiring process for the Paris office as pre-sales.
Current phase is the technical assignment.
I failed because I have built my projects on the app builder of MarkLogic 8 but
I missed the fact that it was forbidden.

Do you konw if there is a kind of migration tool from app builder to current
API?
(If yes, may I have it?)
Else, do you know how to proceed to not rebuild all things from scratch?

I tried to mount the marklogic-samplestack but it is not really clear for me.
So could you help or advice me because I really want to win this part and work
for MarkLogic.

Every assistance will be rewarded with a beer (or more depending on the level)
;-)

Thank you in advance,

Henri