De: "Markus Flatscher" <flatsch...@avalonconsult.com>
À: "MarkLogic Developer Discussion" <general@developer.marklogic.com>
Envoyé: Vendredi 26 Juin 2015 00:52:25
Objet: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] Need help for technical assignment.

If you haven't done so already, try and work through Geert's 10/14 article.
http://grtjn.blogspot.nl/2014/10/capturing-marklogic-applications-with.html

General Roxy documentation can be found here:

https://github.com/marklogic/roxy/wiki

Your configuration will mostly reside in roxy/deploy/build.properties and
roxy/deploy/ml-config.xml, which should look pretty familiar if you're already
comfortable with the configuration of databases, app servers, security, etc.
Your application code will mostly reside under roxy/src/app.

Markus