Henri,

if Roxy is an option for you, that has a command with features to capture
your configuration and modules off a pre-existing (App Builder or REST)
application. (Disclaimer: I have not had a chance to use that feature
personally.)

ml -h|grep capture

capture       Captures the source code of an existing App Builder
application

Cf.
http://grtjn.blogspot.nl/2014/10/capturing-marklogic-applications-with.html
(more recent)
http://blog.davidcassel.net/2013/08/capturing-an-app-building-application-with-roxy/
(a little older)

Markus

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 5:22 PM, <barb...@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi every one,
>
> Here is a summary of my situation :
> My name is Henri Barbé, I am French.
> I am in the hiring process for the Paris office as pre-sales.
> Current phase is the technical assignment.
> I failed because I have built my projects on the app builder of MarkLogic
> 8 but I missed the fact that it was forbidden.
>
> Do you konw if there is a kind of migration tool from app builder to
> current API?
> (If yes, may I have it?)
> Else, do you know how to proceed to not rebuild all things from scratch?
>
> I tried to mount the marklogic-samplestack but it is not really clear for
> me.
> So could you help or advice me because I really want to win this part and
> work for MarkLogic.
>
> Every assistance will be rewarded with a beer (or more depending on the
> level) ;-)
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Henri

Markus Flatscher