From: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] On Behalf Of Steven Drewe
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 10:19 AM
To: general@developer.marklogic.com
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] New Install No Admin Role

Hi all,

We're very new to Marklogic and have a single PC windows install working fine
but we tried using the AWS Cloudformation and had some problems so we launched
a single node install on EC2 and we're now getting the following error when we
try to connect on 8000 and complete the setup:

500: Internal Server Error
SEC-NOADMIN: (err:FOER0000) User does not have admin role.
In /MarkLogic/security.xqy on line 5338
In sec:check-admin()
In /MarkLogic/Admin/lib/status-check.xqy on line 16
In status-check()
In / on line 6

Fairly obvious we've missed/messed up something. How's best to proceed from
here?

Best regards, Steve