Hello Jain,

I had developped a simple application using a simple model
Employee-Department relationship using Java API of MarkLogic. To give some
answers to your reply, Yes sure you could need triples to achieve this all
depends on how you need to store your data and how to query them. There is
two ways to store and handle triples in Marklogic : UNMANAGED TRIPLES and
MANAGED TRIPLE, we can discuss much if you want.

Follow the link to see how I developped that small application :
https://github.com/yimengael/marklogic-dataframework

Gael

Gaël.