Hello Community,

Happy Year of the
Dog<http://time.com/5133034/chinese-new-year-2018-year-of-dog-facts/>! How
fitting is it that people born under the sign of the dog are
described<https://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/dog.htm>
as "always ready to help others"? That's exactly how I see our community,
always willing to help each other out. So if you were born under this zodiac
sign, this is your lucky year. Keep on helping and doing the good work!

I'm excited to report that at this year's MarkLogic
World<https://www.marklogic.com/world/>, we will introduce the MLW Hackathon in
the Developer Lounge<http://www.cvent.com/d/4tq5tr/10K?RefID=AddAct#C1>! Join
other developers at MLW to build a project using the Data Hub Framework and
some sample data sets for your chance to win. Familiarity with the framework is
strongly encouraged (MLU courses
pre-event<https://www.marklogic.com/learn/courses/using-marklogic-data-hub-framework-workshop/>
 or onsite can help). All Hackathon participants will get a free MarkLogic
Professional Certification promo code to really prove what you are made of, and
there will be other great prizes for the winning team. I hope you can join us!

If you are in Europe and can't make this year's MarkLogic World, see below for
more info on MarkLogic
360<https://info.marklogic.com/360-roadshow-northern-europe-reg.html> on
Thursday, May 31, 2018 in Maarssen, Netherlands.

As always, if you need technical help, we encourage you to ask on Stack
Overflow<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/marklogic> to reach a broad
audience of experts. Also, please feel free to reach
out<mailto:community-reque...@marklogic.com> if you have any feedback,
questions, or concerns.

Content

  *   Gabo Manuel adds to the Optic API
Tutorial<http://developer.marklogic.com/learn/optic-api>, covering SQL to Optic
101.
  *   Tyler Replogle discusses Integrating with Single Sign on
Solutions<http://developer.marklogic.com/blog/integrating-with-single-sign-on-solutions>
 and the different options to approaching SSO.

Do you have any request for content or topics we haven't covered? Let us
know<mailto:community-reque...@marklogic.com>!

Community Project Releases

  *   Paxton Hare released version 2.0.4 of the Data Hub
Framework<https://github.com/marklogic-community/marklogic-data-hub/releases/tag/v2.0.4>
 as a hotfix to three issues.
  *   Rob Rudin released version 3.5.0 of
ml-gradle<https://github.com/marklogic-community/ml-gradle/releases/tag/3.5.0>
to support the upcoming
ml-unit-test<https://github.com/marklogic-community/ml-unit-test> framework.
  *   Mads Hansen released version 2.4.1 of
CORB2<https://github.com/marklogic-community/corb2/releases/tag/2.4.1>

Events

  *   We had a great Meetup on February 13, 2018 in New York City, co-hosted by
O'Reilly Media, on supporting ERP systems integrations and big data with an
operational data hub approach. Be sure to find the MarkLogic
Meetup<http://marklogic.meetup.com/> near you to join the conversation and keep
checking back if there isn't one near you as more cities are being added.
  *   May 7-10, 2018 - Join us in San Francisco, California for MarkLogic World
2018<https://www.marklogic.com/world/>.
  *   Can't make it to the California in May? Are you in Europe? Then come join
us in Maarssen, Netherlands on Thursday, May 31, 2018 at MarkLogic
360<https://info.marklogic.com/360-roadshow-northern-europe-reg.html>, the
biggest community event of the year in Northern Europe. You can learn and get
inspired by the presentations of our customers, partners, and MarkLogic experts
about regulatory reporting, GDPR, digital transformation, and situational
awareness.

MarkLogic Jobs

  *   Linium Resources has an opportunity for a MarkLogic Developer in New York
City. Please feel free to contact
pallavi.bhuj...@linium.com<mailto:pallavi.bhuj...@linium.com> with any
questions.
  *   Princeton Information is seeking a MarkLogic Developer for a client
located in NYC. Please contact Helen Park
(helen.p...@princetoninformation.com<mailto:helen.p...@princetoninformation.com>),
 if you are interested in hearing more.

Recruiters - if you'd like me to include your MarkLogic-related openings in
this newsletter, send them to me before the first of each month.

While I wasn't born in the year of the dog, I am your
loyal<https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/dog.htm>
Community Manager. Here's to a "helpful" Earth Dog Year!

Trinh

Trinh N. Lieu
Senior Manager, Developer Community
MarkLogic Corporation
trinh.l...@marklogic.com<mailto:trinh.l...@marklogic.com>
Phone: 703.854.8561
www.marklogic.com<http://www.marklogic.com/>
[MLW18_EmailSignature-for PCs]<http://www.cvent.com/d/4tq5tr>
This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information
is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all
copies. Thank you for your cooperation.