I've hacked the site config, and produced a non-Jakarta site for review. I
know there are issues, so please reply to this mail when you notice them
[fixing whatever you can in CVS in src/documentation]. I'll batch up a few
up and create/upload docs again as needed. The files are all group 'gump' in
/www/gump.apache.org, so theoretically anybody in group gump with forrest
can do this.

    http://gump.apache.org

A few I know of:

1) I didn't have a blue background Apache logo, so I removed Jakarta w/o
adding Apache. I'll need help here.
2) I know 'get involved' and 'mailing lists' will take a bit of work to fix,
since we'll need to work with other sites also (I assume, i.e. to add gump
as a TLP to them.)

regards,

Experience the Unwired Enterprise:
http://www.sybase.com/unwiredenterprise