> What changes in other sites would we need?  I have karma for jakarta
> as well as www if you know of things that need to get fixed.

I was thinking the left side of here, but this has been done, it seems --
although the URL needs to be updated sometime.

    http://www.apache.org

Hmm, ought we be added to 'latest news'?

a mail page).

I guess similar stuff needs to be done http://jakarta.apache.org [left bar,
perhaps move us to 'related'], with (to a quick view)
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html,
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html,

I don't know everywhere, I'm no expert on what is where, these are just a
few things that came to eye quickly. I suspect a google search over
jakarta.apache.org would find a few more.

regards,

Adam,