On Tuesday 12 October 2004 18:30, Eric Pugh wrote:
> Can you supply some information on what we should change them to?  To be
> honest, I've kinda quit watching the Avalon related mailing lists for the
> past while.  But I guess, if we are going to participate in Gump builds
> (which is a *good* thing) then we need to start pacing the latest and
> greatest changes.

Great that you are interested in getting involved with Gump. :o)

Basically, your POM needs to correspond to <depend> elements in the Gump
descriptor file (gump/project/jakarta-turbine-fulcrum.xml in Gump CVS(!) ).

First I generated all the Gump descriptors using Maven's Gump goal, but that
gave me a lot of garbage. Then I took all of them out and added them
manually, from the POMs, but I agree that there are probably a lot of
inaccuracies.

I also need to make change among the dependencies in your POMs;

Most importantly;
avalon-framework*
  --> avalon-framework-api
  --> avalon-framework-impl
and that is probably 4.1.5 you want to use.

There are also plenty of others, but I can't recall them off hand.

Cheers
Niclas

P.S  BTW, I think Fulcrum needs to contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] and clarify
the Hibernate dependency. IANAL, but it has been up elsewhere, and we are not
allowed to do "import " on any LGPL code. I don't know the licensing on other
external dependencies, but Hibernate has been up elsewhere before.
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /