Hello folks,

I created a branch for doing the append/sync support for Hadoop 0.20. You
can fetch the branch via

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-0.20-append/

If you feel that there are some JIRAS that need to go into this branch,
please update the fix-version of those JIRAS with the tag
"0.20-append</jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310942&fixfor=12315103>
".

thanks,
dhruba