Here are the jiras for hdfs test failures on trunk:

HDFS-1306 TestFileAppend4 fails
HDFS-1503 TestSaveNamespace fails when FI is enabled
HDFS-1206 TestFiHFlush fails intermittently
HDFS-1496 TestStorageRestore is failing after HDFS-903 fix
HDFS-1502 TestBlockRecovery triggers NPE in assert
HDFS-613 TestBalancer and TestBlockTokenWithDFS fail Balancer assert