On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 10:02 PM, Nigel Daley <nda...@mac.com> wrote:

> I'm still planning to make this SVN change on Thursday this week.
>
> Ian, Owen, Todd, note the questions I ask you below.  Can you help with
> these on Thursday?

Unfortunately I'm out of the office most of the day on Thursday with a
customer. I'll be available Thursday evening, though, to help with any
cleanup/etc.

I'm currently looking into how the git mirrors are setup in Apache-land.

My guess is that there will be some disturbance to developers on Thurs
afternoon / Friday as this gets sorted out, even if we try to plan as much
as possible. Would it be better to do this on Friday so that we have the
weekend to fix up broken pieces before people get to work on Monday?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera