Wiki FAQ started here:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ProjectSplit

Todd, left a note there for you to add in a link to a git-history-fixer-script
Jira when the time comes.  If folks find more docs that will need updating,
please add them to the list at the end of the FAQ.

We still need to fill in the exact steps that developers will need to perform
to change their workspaces once this change is made.

Nige