Good suggestion, it would be helpful to hash out the issues around
compatibility, feature branches, version numbers, how to contribute at
Apache before putting up new votes that would be helpful, ie the vote
would go much smoother if all the issues with the previous vote were
addressed before starting a new one.

Thanks,
Eli