> "   BZ-4182948. Add statistics logging to Fred for better visibility into
> startup time costs. (Matt Foley)"
> - I believe I saw a note from Matt on the JIRA yesterday about this feature,
> where he decided that the version done in 203 wasn't a good approach, and
> it's done differently in trunk (not sure if done yet).

Could anyone elaborate on what this "Fred" is that has been coming up
on these threads a few times now?

And is there something like a RELEASE NOTES draft that I could look
over? I try to follow these mailing lists as best as I can but I have
lost track of all the branches and features being worked on and I
can't imagine I'm the only one.

It would be nice to get an overview of what this release is all about
where work is being done etc.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Lars