Hi Arun!

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Arun C Murthy <a...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> I'm all for people working on what they are passionate about, so this isn't
> to say one shouldn't spend time on 0.22.
>
> But, for clarity's sake, as I've done multiple times on both the list and in
> person to Konstantin etc.,
> I'll point out (again) that 0.22 will need multiple man-years of development
> to achieve parity with
> 0.20.2xx just in terms of bug-fixes and performance.

I apologize if my level of institutional knowledge of these things is
lacking, but do you have any
benchmarking results between 0.22 and 0.20.2xx? The reason I'm asking
is twofold -- I really
would like to see an objective numbers qualifying the viability of
0.22 from the performance stand point,
but more importantly I would really like to include the benchmarking
code into Bigtop.

In terms of bugs -- same question. Is there any publicly available
list of, at least, the critical
ones that make 0.22 not viable from your point of view?

Thanks,
Roman.