BTW, Roman I have a recollection of Hadoop performance suite for iTest (aka
BigTop now) which I have put together during the initial development phase of
the framework.

I don't see in BigTop's source tree - has this work ever been committed to
open source along with the iTest? This way if any benchmarking tests for 0.22
(or 0.20.2xx) are getting open we can put them to the same container
conditional on letting them see the light of day by their current copyright
holder.

With regards,
  Cos

Disclaimer: apologies for seemingly off-topic discussion, but this is about
Hadoop performance testing, so bring up BigTop in this frame of reference
looks completely justifiable.