On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Arun, great work below. Concrete, and an actual proposal of PMC lists.
>
> What do folks think?

I don't see how it helps. This substantially *increases* the size of
the PMC for HDFS, I don't even recognize a bunch of names on this
list. Unless we're actually going to try to make the HDFS project
represent the people who actually contribute and run the project we're
just replicating the current situation across 3 projects.  5+ hdfs
patches in the last year seems like a pretty low bar to me.