Hello guys,

This is the voting thread, not the discussion one.
The discussion was going on the dev thread.
I thought the discussion was over with the latest two posts here
*http://s.apache.org/yQ*

Saying "premature" seems to be a wrong API to reset the vote.
Not compatible with Bylaws APIs anyways. As last released.
I was just asking to play by the rules we built for ourselves.

If you need more time sure let's let everybody vote.
The vote will run until Monday May 13. Please chime in if even more time is
needed.
I'll count Arun's and Suresh's votes as voted unless you want to change
them.

I really encourage people to vote as this is about the way we stabilize
Hadoop 2.
See the dev thread for details.
The Hadoop community is not just committers, our jiras, and mailing lists.
I keep learning about new products out there relying on Hadoop APIs every
week.

Thanks,
--Konstantin