Well, I'm pretty ignorant about Apache's ways, but it was my understanding
that the original committers would vote in the PMC.  Is that correct? Did a
vote occur?  I think its important to have representatives from each
contributing project on PMC. I would like to represent the OpenEJB
contingent. If OpenEJB is not represented on the PMC, why are we here?