Richard ,

I think the vote is restricted to PMC and board members (my +1 for the former) rather than committers (in waiting or otherwise), but welcome aboard anyway :-)

- Paul

+1

James Strachan wrote:

Wow. There's already been a ton of mail and its not even been 24 hours
of being public yet. I expect the traffic to keep rising, especially
when the sites up etc.

So to avoid drowning out other general-incubator discussions and to
help keep the noise down for folks who only want to keep track of
geronimo I'd like to propose a new geronimo-only mail list be created.

How about

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Here's my +1

(and I notice as I'm about to send, Sander's already +1'd too :)

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

-- Richard Monson-Haefel Author of J2EE Web Services (Addison-Wesley 2003) Author of Enterprise JavaBeans, 3rd Edition (O'Reilly 2001) Co-Author of Java Message Service (O'Reilly 2000) http://www.Monson-Haefel.com

http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...