Not at this point no.  This project starts in the Incubator and is currently
the responsibility of the Incubator PMC.  No board resolution has been
drafted, nor voted upon, to create a new top level 'Geronimo' PMC
as of yet.  This will most probably happen when the project is about
ready to leave incubation.

> Did a vote occur?

Not AFAIK.

> I think its important to have representatives from each
> contributing project on PMC.

The general idea is to have the project contributors on the PMC.

> I would like to represent the OpenEJB contingent.
> If OpenEJB is not represented on the PMC, why are we here?

I'm not sure how to respond to this.  Maybe I am reading something in
those 2 lines that isn't there.

In time a PMC will be formed.  It will be representative of the
contributors to 'Geronimo'.

Samder