Murray,

Please have a little patience with us dude. We're embroilled in discussion on PMC chair, and other incoming projects presently.

- Paul

Since I've had no reply to my request, could somebody at least
point me to any existing process by which submissions to the
incubator are made? I realize you're all busy with this voting over
leadership, so I could begin putting together whatever package is
expected for a proposal. I've read the online docs, but they're
currently pretty minimal -- I understand this is all in the works,
but I would like to submit XNode to be a part of Xindice 1.1 if at
all possible.

The XNode 1.1 API is under ASF license, there are AFAIK no current
IPR issues with it, and I've filled out the contributor license.
What next?

Thanks for any assistance,

Murray

Murray Altheim http://kmi.open.ac.uk/people/murray/
Knowledge Media Institute
The Open University, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK7 6AA, UK .

http://www.thoughtworks.com -> The art of heavy lifting.
Home for many Agile practicing, Open Source activists...