Not to mention that we avoid posting these kinds of stats since they
can be misinterpreted and damaging to the community.  No numbers on
how many commits a person does or mails a person posts will tell the
full image.  It may even present a blurred image (someone needing one
commit to get things right versus someone needing ten).  Same for posts;
it's quality and quantity.  And stats don't measure quality.

Please, do not post stats of any kind to say something about merit.

Sander