On Sunday, Sep 21, 2003, at 06:15 Europe/Rome, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:25:53 -0400 Rodent of Unusual Size <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

"Meritocracy"?
yes, meritocracy.  the entire asf is a meritocracy, as is each
project within it.

I see. but here's one question. Does this "meritocracy" encourage the inactive *ASF members* into the retirement status or hibernation status?

it would, if the ASF members had consensus on what "inactive" means, or how to encourage without offending.

> Also, I assume that all the ASF members have signed the "new" CLA
as a matter of course ... is this true?

??? what is the 'new' CLA?

Here is a gooooood stats on this ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) mailing list.
:
Hope this helps :-)
not really, at least not for me, since i don't know what point
you're trying to make..

Eheh,

I should have put that on the threads of
"[VOTE] dims for incubator PMC"
or
"[VOTE] New Chair (Re: cvs commit : incubator STATUS)"
... :-)

Also, I will make use of this stats in
"Please make me a committer of Incubator Project: incubator-site"
campaign :-)

I admit I'm lost as much as Ken on this. What the hell are you talking about? can't you be more explicit, please?

--
Stefano.