Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
Stephen McConnell wrote:

It would be really helpful if this page were included in the Home menu on the Incuabator web site. Also helpful would be the inclusion of the first link (roles and responsibilities) on the page concerning the incubation process.

the wiki pages are not authoritative; they're for developing.  at
least that's how i see them, since anyone in the world can change them.
and the roles and responsibilities are still under development and
discussion.

That's why they were put in Wiki initially - but at the same time it would be great to focus some of the discussion that has gone on in the past few days into words into these pages so that they can be moved over to the site.

I keep harping on this - I would *love* to see a charter for the Incubator. Again, if there is going to be so much discussion, then focussing it on a document that eventually gets voted on captures things so that we can keep from going over the same ground. I don't mind good discussion, but I do mind seeing the same ground being gone over every three months because we don't document the common ground.

There is a stake-in-the ground there. I can re-write it from scratch if its wrong! You have a willing volunteer here to document some of this stuff and get it to a point that everyone agrees on. Use him :>.

Cheers,
        Berin