Noel J. Bergman wrote:

Stephen,

I haven't read through your material, but unless I am wrong about what I
wrote last night, an ASF Officer also qualifies.

Berin Lautenbach suggested gathering and collating material from this
discussion on the Wiki.  Some related pages are:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?IncubatorRolesAndResponsibilities

Thanks - this is useful material. One thing immediately apparent is the absence of information about the existance/role/responsibilities of a Sponsor as distinct from the role of Shepard. Looking at the material I put together relative to the material already detailed with respect to the role of shepard I see several overlaps.

If there is interest, I could try and re-word the content I put together on the Sponsor responsibilities such that the role of Sponsor is more oriented towards evangalist/champion, complementing the role of Shepard.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Incubator

It would be really helpful if this page were included in the Home menu on the Incuabator web site. Also helpful would be the inclusion of the first link (roles and responsibilities) on the page concerning the incubation process.

Stephen.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]