Thanks for the useful suggestions..

Sander Striker wrote:

On Wed, 2003-12-24 at 13:42, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
The status updates are posted to [EMAIL PROTECTED], prior ACK from any Incubator PMC member.

Does this need an ACK?

I reckon it would need a "go-ahead" from the community, requiring an ACK from a mentor is probably too strong. Besides, the general incubator list is still "here", so we can always eventually rectify.

Also, we'll take a good look at any IP/licensing/copyright/trademark
issues that may exist during the incubation process. As soon as it is
clear that a project has truely captured the ASF spirit and all legal
issues are sorted out, the project leaves incubation and lives on on
its own."

s/all legal issues are sorted out/there are no legal issues/ Or should we say: there are no obvious potential liabilities?

Seems better to me, +1

>> By the way, would you be interested
in a position on the Incubator PMC to help out new projects?"

Hmmm, the 'position on the Incubator PMC' candy can be toned down IMO. Yes, we do need people to help Incubator, but to be honest I wonder if people who are fresh at the ASF will be able to find there way and are comfortable enough helping others.

Ok, then -> "By the way, would you be interested to help out new projects?"

            - verba volant, scripta manent -