On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 03:58:43PM +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> >>The status updates are posted to [EMAIL PROTECTED], prior ACK
> >>from any Incubator PMC member.
> >
> >Does this need an ACK?
>
> I reckon it would need a "go-ahead" from the community, requiring an ACK
> from a mentor is probably too strong. Besides, the general incubator
> list is still "here", so we can always eventually rectify.

We should just say that the PPMC should cooperatively create the status
document and send it to the appropriate mailing lists once concensus
is reached within their own group. We don't care how they do it as
long as it gets done. :)

> >s/all legal issues are sorted out/there are no legal issues/
> >Or should we say: there are no obvious potential liabilities?
>
> Seems better to me, +1

I think it's important that all known legal issues are resolved. I liked
Sander's first suggestion: "There are no legal issues." (Meaning that
if we find a legal issue later we'll resolve it then.)

-aaron