Sal and Ian from HP expressed interest on [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=webservices-general&m=111901932102075&w=2

I gave them the pointers:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=webservices-general&m=111901966108282&w=2

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

See the end of the thread, they asked for read-only access to infra
stuff to read the FAQ and README's:

Then they attempted to ask on #asfinfra for the same permissions to
read material and get to know stuff. That's where they were given the
brush off.

Sigh! the SVN module http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/
should be at least viewable by committers if you want/expect them to
help.

thanks,
dims