On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 10:11:05AM -0800, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> BTW would [EMAIL PROTECTED] or activemq-dev-
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] be ok, since they contain the word
> incubate?

Nope - it still seems like you're trying to hide that a project is under
incubation. Keeping projects under incubation in the incubator.a.o is a
simple and clean way to seperate the projects and makes it a lot easier
to clean up if they don't graduate. Sticking a project under a specific
pmc up front also adds additional bother if it later shows to either
merit going directly to tlp or to be a better fit with another pmc.

vh

Mads Toftum