Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> >Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> >
> >>What's wrong with the xdoc/Anakia approach?
> >
> >Nothing, necessarily.  David Crossley tried to put together a constructive
> >discourse regarding site construction almost two months ago, and got almost
> >no feedback.
>
> I'll go back and try to find that.  We all seemed to miss it, and it
> sounds like it deserves a read.  I'll grub, but it might help all of us
> if someone or David reposts.

I already posted the URL for that message earlier in
this current thread. Noel even provided the reference
again yesterday. Here it is again.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=113108607500002
Re: simplifying the generation of Incubator website
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 17:31:58 +1100
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200511.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

One reason that i sent that message, is that i needed
to go into damage control on behalf of Apache Forrest.
There is so much accusation, misinformation, and now
even deliberate flaming from an ASF member.

Such behaviour is not good for any project, and it
is especially bad to happen on the Incubator list.
I suppose that it does demonstrate a part of the
Apache Way - how to resolve public conflicts.
Perahps we can learn something and enhance our way.

Please consider letting Forrest out of here.
Use Anakia as i already suggested, or get behind
Leo's excellent new invention.

-David