Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 13:52 -0400, Sakala, Adinarayana wrote:
== Initial Committers ==
* Hani Suileman

Wow. Interesting. Never imagined Hani'd come our way. See for example
his latest masterpiece from
http://www.jroller.com/page/fate/?anchor=defecating_on_a_jdk:

First of all, I don't care about that proposal,
but I'll be strongly against having Hani as an
ASF community participant.

Just take a look at his (Why I hate Tomcat):
http://www.jroller.com/page/fate/20060420

That kind of person, has nothing in common
with anything ASF stands for thought.

So, unless he is removed from the initial or
what ever committers list, you have my veto,
if that actually means something nowadays
inside the ASF.

Regards,
Mladen.