On Jul 3, 2006, at 12:10 PM, James Strachan wrote:
On 7/3/06, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
How timely...i've just spent the last hour or two today looking at AsyncWeb
after Dan Diephouse telling me about it at ApacheCon in Dublin. I'm
interested how this could be used by Tuscany or Synapse, so moving it to
Apache sounds good to me.

Anyone got any impressions on how AsyncWeb compares to Jetty6 with its
continuation support?
http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty6/index.html

AsyncWeb does not offer the servlet API. It provides a non-blocking event-based API to application developers.

iirc, you can only do Jetty continuations before you have started to write a response, which limits the scenarios in which they can be used.

-pete

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://fotap.org/~osi