On 7/14/06, Dave Irving <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We probably need to check up on that one. The project was released to
Safehaus way back in Feb, and has been developed there since. However, I
developed the original source code at my place of work, so I guess I may
need a clearence form or something? My employers are happy to sign any
clearence forms if they are still required.

Obtaining a software grant from your employer is a start.  If anyone
else contributed any patches and that person doesn't have an iCLA on
file with us, then they need to sign the iCLA and submit it to us.

One thing which would be good to discuss still I think is location: E.g, are
we proposing to bring AsyncWeb within Mina, or as a separate incubating
project?

I understood Peter's suggestion to be to bring AsyncWeb under Mina.  -- justin