On Jul 17, 2006, at 5:31 AM, Dave Irving wrote:
One thing I would like to discuss though is identity....
AsyncWeb currently has some form of identity in its own right as a project (and is already bundled as a standalone http transport in a couple of OSS projects). Is this likely to be affected by a move to a Mina TLP? E.g, Mina currently has its own identity within the Directory project. Are we talking
about a similar set up here?

I was thinking of a similar relationship to MINA and Directory.. AsyncWeb would *not* be renamed MINA HTTP.
-pete

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://fotap.org/~osi