Alex Karasulu wrote:

> I'm fine with this option as well.  Let's give it a try.  Do the rest of
> you guys agree with this approach?

I think moving asyncweb within a Mina TLP would be very healty for the
project.

One thing I would like to discuss though is identity....
AsyncWeb currently has some form of identity in its own right as a project
(and is already bundled as a standalone http transport in a couple of OSS
projects). Is this likely to be affected by a move to a Mina TLP? E.g, Mina
currently has its own identity within the Directory project. Are we talking
about a similar set up here? Or does asyncweb become "Mina HTTP"? It would
be interesting to hear others views on this - and particularly Trustins when
he returns.

Dave