On 7/27/06, Craig L Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Martin,

For just a moment, I thought you were serious.

I was. That _is_ the first thing I think of in relation to Glasgow and
software. Just because it's not the latest technology doesn't make me forget
the association. ;-)

It does seem pretty strange to be naming software after a city, though.
Apache Tokyo, anyone? Apache New York? But if you have to pick a Scottish
city to name it after, I'd recommend Edinburgh - it's a much nicer city
anyway. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

JavaBeans Activation Framework, 1999.
JavaBeans Drag and Drop, 1998.

If Glasgow were really a software name to be worried about, I think
we might have heard more of it in the last 6 years...

Craig