Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
On 7/26/06, Upayavira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The Wicket developers (http://wicket.sourceforge.net) have expressed a
desire to incubate their project within the ASF....

BTW, if it's useful I'd be happy to help as an additional mentor.

I'm not (yet) using Wicket though, so others might be better qualified
than me for this task, if they are closer to the project.

I started playing with Wicket 2.0 when I saw this proposal. I have to say, I love it. I love it so much I'm using it on my new project.

Does the proposal need more mentors? If so, I'm happy to jump in.

Ross