On 10/31/06, Upayavira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Antoine Levy-Lambert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Also, can I request the creation of the svn directory for ivy before
>> the grant is received, or shall I wait for this one ?
>
> No, we just must not import any code before the grant is recorded.
>
> You don't need to bother infrastructure with svn issues, BTW, I should
> be able to handle that.

Does Ivy want to import history, or just the latest code?

An history import would be nice, but isn't there a problem with legal
issues, since old code was not under Apache License? And maybe the easier is
just to import latest code (well, I should release a new version next week -
maybe the last pre apache version, so it may be a good time to import just
after the release). What do other think?

- Xavier

If it is a history import, you should create a Jira ticket, giving a
mapping of old SVN usernames to ASF SVN usernames, and details of where
an SVN dump of the old repo can be found.

If it just wants to import the latest code, as you are now (or soon will
be) on the incubator PMC, you should be able to create the root Ivy
directory yourself. Maybe just need to get yourself added to the
incubator-pmc group.

Regards, Upayavira