On 3/15/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The version attribute is more appropriate IMO, and what was agreed
upon in an earlier thread on this list. [1]

+1, it eases the migration when the project graduates.

- Xavier

Regards,

Martijn

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200611.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

On 3/15/07, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 3/14/07, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > My personal opinion is that an "incubator" in the groupId or
> > artifactId would be more than sufficient to mark the Incubator status
>
> +1
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org