Yes, I'd be interested in this information for the Apache Tuscany downloads
as well...

On 5/2/07, Marshall Schor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We're curious to see how many downloads we're getting, perhaps sorted by
ip number or who's downloading (I realize that would need be
"volunteered" information).
Do other projects have a good way to track this? I know we could pull
the logs for the p.a.o webserver and grep through them looking for
things, but I'm wondering if there's something we can put on our
download page that users would click on that would count things?

-Marshall Schor