Well, as far as Abdera is concerned, there'd be absolutely no problem
with not shipping the jar.  We can easily document how to go off and get
the jar and the functions we're using it for can be provided by other
crypto providers.  If the board does not want us shipping it, just let
us know and I'll pull it out.

- James