Folks,

ant elder wrote:
On 10/17/07, Simon Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>

I wonder if we could shorten this just a little.  How about:
"...establish a Project Management Committee charged with the creation
and maintenance of open-source software for distribution at no charge
to the public, that simplifies the development, deployment and management
of distributed applications built as compositions of service components.
These components may be implemented with a range of technologies and
connected using a variety of communication protocols. This software will
implement relevant open standards including, but not limited to, the
SCA and SDO standards defined by the OASIS OpenCSA member section."

That sounds ok to me, is everyone else happy with these words?

   ...ant

Yes, fine with me.

Yours,  Mike.