On Thursday 01 November 2007 01:26, Craig L Russell wrote:
> And I certainly wouldn't want to see an arbitrary cutoff of
> prospective Apache committers just because of their affiliation.

Agree, especially if there has been a large set of folks working on the
codebase that is on the way in. So, it comes back to the graduation. Who of
those on the initial committer list have participated "TheApacheWay". Those
who hasn't; Why should they remain committers and PMC members?
And if that sounds reasonable, then the hard nut is "How to determine that?"

Cheers
Niclas